1. Information We Collect: We may collect personal information, such as names and email addresses, when voluntarily submitted by visitors through forms or other input fields on our website.
2. How We Use Information: Any information collected is used solely for the purpose stated at the time of collection, such as responding to inquiries or providing requested information. We do not share this information with third parties unless explicitly mentioned.
4. Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these external sites. We encourage visitors to review the privacy policies of these websites.
5. Data Security: We take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality and security of user information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
6. User Control: Users have the right to control the information they provide. You can opt-out of communications or request the removal of your information from our records by contacting us through the provided channels.